Kenya Entry Requirements
COVID 19 TEST REQUIREMENTS FOR ARRIVING PASSENGERS
- Passengers must have negative PCR based Covid-19 test carried out within 96 hours prior to departure date.
- The mandatory Ministry of Health Travelers Health Surveillance online. Form must be filled and submitted prior to travel. The online form should be accessed from the Ministry of Health website: https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/.
- After submitting the travel surveillance form, Passengers are advised to download the QR code. Passengers will be required to display the received QR codes to port health officials on arrival for them to be allowed to proceed to arrival immigration.
- Arriving passengers will be required to undergo a 14-day quarantine except if you are coming from the exempted countries.
- Locator forms to be completed and left with the operator for the purposes of traceability.
LIST OF QUARANTINE EXEMPT COUNTRIES
The list of approved States whose travelers are exempt from quarantine can be accessed here exempted countries.
National curfew is applicable from 8pm to 4am in the counties of Kajiado, Kiambu, Kajiado, Machakos, Nairobi and Nakuru and 10pm to 4am Kenyan timing in the rest of the counties.
Passengers are also allowed to move to and from the airport during curfew as long as they are able to demonstrate that they are departing or have arrived.
Effective 29 March 2021, domestic flights in and out of Nairobi as well as four neighboring counties of Kajiado, Kiambu, Machakos & Nakuru are suspended.
This restriction is not applicable on international flights.
E-VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
The procedure of application has now been modified and simplified to a user friendly mode that takes three simple steps.
The E-Visa portal now has its dedicated website: www.evisa.go.ke Visa approval is being done real-time.